Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday email from the Wife.

the Wife

"By the way the cats claws need to be cut. This morning she was pawing at the covers trying to get under and she was annoying me, so I kept pushing her away. She then proceeded to put her front paws on my face and go "brrrt, brrrt." So I grabbed her to get her off of my face and she obviously felt the need to hang on for dear life, by letting her claw scrape across my face as I dragged her off. I then grabbed her and shoved her under the covers where she was content until the alarm went off.
When I finally woke up, I noticed my cheek was stinging a little bit. Looked in the mirror and I have this nice 4-5" cat scratch on my lower cheek, near my mouth.
Its great. My face looks like one of the Latino hookers in Kill Bill."

6 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Turd Ferguson said...

"brrtt" used to be what Load thought a fart sound was written down.

 
At 1:44 PM, April 11, 2006, Blogger Load said...

Actually it was "Buurrrriiit". The cat sounds like "buurt".

 
At 1:45 PM, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is Wife kidding? she knows she looked like one of those hookers long before the scratches appeared across her mug!!


but I love her!

 
At 10:50 AM, April 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh....come on! I asked you if the hot pink spandex mini skirt was too much and you said it looked great!

 
At 2:03 PM, April 12, 2006, Blogger Load said...

Skanky, just the way I like it.

 
At 10:50 AM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well of course I thought it looked great...you were borrowing it from me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter