Thursday, April 06, 2006

Guest Post from the Wife


I met the dumbest girl ever.

I meet this girl named Nancy the other day, an extremely pail white girl with blonde dreadlocks and red sunken eyes, which I at first thought was some strange make up, but then realized this girl was either severely deprived of sleep or whatever her drug of choice is.

Anyhow I immediately disliked this girl, which if you know me, I’m usually not big on making snap decisions whether I do or do not like someone. However this was how our meeting went.

“Hi, I’m Nancy.”
“I’m Kashmura”
“Can I call you Katharine? That would be easier for me to remember.”
“No.”

LOAD: "For those of you that have never heard the Wife’s cold let-get-down-to-business tone, it’s brutal. She has never used it on me but I have seen her pull it out in situations that call for it. Case in point was when she called the travel agent on our honeymoon because they had sold us rooms in a hotel that was under construction. It is bone chilling to watch people’s responses to it. They tend to step back a few feet followed by a moment of silence. Sort of like a verbal missle that stuns her opponents."

2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, April 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wife, when you regaled this story to me on Friday you failed to include details of her looks which to me made her all the more hateable. Though as Turd will tell you, I find all girls ugly so it may not have mattered.

 
At 8:21 PM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen this - it ain't pretty.

God I miss you guys :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter