Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What drugs can do for you.

Leon Nobles of Seattle, right, signs his name on the neck of Shane "Mystery" Wicker of Puyallup, whose chest bears the names of some of the victims of Saturday's rampage at a Capitol Hill house. Wicker says he always gets people to sign his chest at rave parties.

This guy “Mystery” sounds like a cool dude. That nickname is so crazy! I bet he gave it to himself. I tried to choose my own but “Sideshow” and “Abyss” were already taken. And shit, I can’t believe I didn’t think of getting people to sign my chest at parties. Because like nothing really brings the group together like intoxicated scribblings on a tweaked out weirdo’s chest. Just wait till the next party! I’m bringing two colors!!! Fucking idiot.

6 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, March 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again using the blog as a forum to solve marital issues.

Load,

I looked,...there is only one of the small stainless tuperwear containers in the fridge at my work.

I promise to bring it and the moldy pears in it home tonight, so our morning conversations about where all the tuperwear has gone can finally come to an end.

 
At 9:42 AM, March 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I seem to remember you doing something similar at a party. Only it included a glue stick and glitter.

So your sarcasm confuses me.

 
At 11:22 AM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Load said...

It was two glow sticks and a pacifier. I also had pants on that were so big I could smuggle 12 Guatemalans over the border.

 
At 5:00 PM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Load said...

As for the Tupperware: I know you have more or you lost it. Or you sold it to feed your knitting habit.

 
At 8:19 PM, April 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are too dang funny. Is it sad that I can see Load bringing a sharpie to a party and then discover that he had shaved his chest?

 
At 11:45 AM, April 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The five hairs on his chest are hardly worth shaving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter