Monday, March 20, 2006

The Men’s Room or A bad place to score loose change.

I have noticed this strange practice that happens in the men’s room: guys flushing the urinal 3-5 times during the course of taking a leak. I find it odd because I usually don’t flush the urinal because I don’t want to touch the handle of a public toilet but that really doesn’t matter. I have tried to figure out what purpose ritual serves. Are they embarrassed by the sound and are they attempting to cover it up? Some type of strange OCD cleanliness issue? Could they have unbearably rank urine and they're trying to get the stench out of their nose as quickly as possible?
If you are one of these guys could you please explain? Not that I really want to know but it will provide some content because you know this blog needs it.

------------------------------------------
Funny thing I recently overheard in the bathroom: “I came in here to pee on the floor, but it looks like someone beat me to it.”

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, March 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a good place to score though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter