Wednesday, May 03, 2006

@#$%@#$%#$

Shut the f@ck up! Jesus Goddamned Christ!!! I am about to freaking go off on my counterpart at work. Basically I am in the middle of something. He wants to make a little small talk, which is fine. The problem is he will have me look at an interesting picture or some news article and make a mundane comment on it. I pleasantly acknowledge what is said and then turn my attention back to what I was doing before. After about 4-5 seconds, just enough time to be re-immersed in what I am doing he has another sentence to add. Again I acknowledge him and attempt to get back to what I was doing. This interruption cycle repeats for 5-10 minutes sometimes. It drives me up the freakin’ wall! He also does this with stories as if his mouth is 5-10 seconds behind his brain. It isn’t the occasional brain fart but a rather annoying way of taking up someone else’s time. It is like listing to the kid Stevie with the asthma on Malcolm in the Middle.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, May 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter