Friday, August 11, 2006

"Bank Bank" - that sounds dirty


From The Wife:

I’m at the bank finishing up my transaction, when all of a sudden the loudest most prolonged CRASH occurs behind me. I turn around and in the middle of a 6 foot x 6 foot pile of scattered coins and glass is a little girl standing there with her eyes welling up and her hands covering her mouth. The entire bank is staring. She immediately looks over at a man standing at the very edge of the pile, (Her father, who had keenly jumped out of harms way.) She hops through the pile to him, throws her arms around him, hides her face in his chest, and says, “Daddy, what do I do??”

His response………with his arms in the air as if told to do so by the cops, he says, “I don’t know………, don’t get cut?”

My first thought, “Ever heard of coinstar?”

- Keshmura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter