Thursday, July 20, 2006

Yeah another post about my dog but, this time its personal.

I have been busy so all 3 of you that read this blog must be clamoring for more from el Load.

Well the most recent excitement is that after 2 months of being allowed to roam the house while we are at work without incident ended last night. The little bitch decided that the couch needed a new and exciting look. She then proceeded to eat a hole out of the middle of the bottom cushion. Not only was I pissed that she ate the couch but that she ate the cushion on my side! Not the side of the cushion, but smack dab in the god damn middle thus rendering the integrity of its comfort providing capacity ineffective I pondered why she chose this particular spot, was there something about it that made it more appealing than an old shoe? Or her own stinky dog bed? I could only think of two reasons why.
1. That it was completely random and just happened to be where her head was laying when she got bored and thought it would be a joyous game to eviscerate the couch cushion.
2. The other, less appealing and more disgusting reason being that that particular spot is where my fat ass resides while I am on the couch. So, with her keen canine sense of smell she was hypnotized by the faint, yet musky sweet aroma of lingering Load farts and ass sweat. Yes, I know that is gross but we all fart, (but girls don’t poop!) and one would think that if they were prone to sitting in the same spot for even one hour per night, and if analyzed at a microbial level, the spot that was sat in on a consistence basis would show more, um, ?Farts/per inch? than the cushion next to it.

Anyways, the dog was yelled at by the wife as she came home first. I’m glad I wasn’t the first to discover the van-damage because I would have wanted put the hammer down as it were. The wife must have done a good job of informing said Bitch that her behavior and actions were completely unacceptable as when I came home 2.5 hours later all I had to do was point at the couch and the dog ran into the other room with her tail between her legs.

So to make a long story, well end: anyone know a recipe for Korean soup?

4 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...maybe you whiners should see my couches, matts futon, my wood floors where a nice permenant pen was mauled leaving a delicious blue ink stain 2 weeks prior to my landlords walk thru, and my $600 or so of ruined shoes and various odds and ends, and my hole-y-ass backyard before you start yer bitchin
I trade you dogs straight up!

 
At 11:07 AM, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering his love for shoes, I think you have the right dog, Brit.

 
At 11:26 AM, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"wait, wait, I have a clog jamming into my spine! God damn sex wounds."

 
At 3:11 PM, July 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Korean Dumpling Soup


Serves 4-6




2 litres/4 pints/8 cups beef stock
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
salt to taste
omelette strips to garnish
toasted, crumbled nori to garnish


Dumplings
125 g/4 oz pork mince
125 g/4 oz lean beef mince
3 spring onions (scallions), finely chopped
1 tablespoon toasted, crushed sesame seeds
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
125 g/4 oz wonton pastry squares





Prepare and de-fat beef stock. Add soy sauce and salt. Have garnishes ready. Prepare dumplings as described below, cover with plastic wrap and have ready. They may be made a few hours ahead and put on a lightly floured dish, not touching each other. Bring stock to the boil and drop in the dumplings a few at a time, taking care they do not stick together. If necessary cook them in batches. Simmer for 10 minutes or until dumplings come to the surface and are cooked. Serve immediately in small bowls.

Dumplings: Mix all ingredients together. Put a teaspoonful of the filling in the centre of each square of pastry, dampen edges with water and press together to form a triangle. Cover so they do not dry out before cooking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter