Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How to emasculate your husband at work with romantic gestures.

Yesterday the Wife decided to add some flavor to my car while I was at work. She and her accomplice, Lambchop a.k.a. Leather, filled the car with heart shaped balloons, tied balloons to the side mirrors, drew hearts and sweet nothings on all my windows and topped it off with a bouquet of roses. Sweet and loving? Yes. Did I appreciate it? Yes. Did I purposely wait 10 extra minutes in the parking lot for everyone to go back to work after break so they wouldn’t see the car? Yes.

And I only took her to dinner. She is always topping my on stuff like this but; we did get married on my birthday so I guess there is some subconscious guilt going on.

One question about the car decorations is: why the hell did you girls use your writing soap on my side mirrors rendering them useless? Next time cut the brake lines or saw 80% through the axle. Show me some luuuvvvee.

9 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, February 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops....I got carried away--?
Next time I'll just take your advice and cut the break lines.

 
At 4:00 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Turd Ferguson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:36 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Turd Ferguson said...

B-R-A-K-E-S
A-X-L-E
G-I-R-L-S

 
At 7:43 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Load said...

what are you talking about Turd?

 
At 8:27 PM, February 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the wife finally got back at you. That means it is your turn to get her again.

 
At 8:38 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Turd Ferguson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:39 PM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Turd Ferguson said...

yur speling aynd grammer befour yu conveenientlee ettited yur posst.

 
At 11:27 AM, February 16, 2006, Blogger Load said...

I done taken some der ire wit dat der talk.

 
At 1:02 PM, February 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait...are you two brothers? i'd have never guessed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter