Thursday, September 01, 2005

MC Load rocks the bells.


So to set this up, there is an aspiring Rapper guy here at work. I was supportive and bought his CD, I listened to it once… I decided to get in a rap battle on email with him for fun. Most of it was sparked by me finding some lyrics on the floor that I thought he should see. They were really bad, all about shooting a 9mm and in one verse the author used the word RAPTASTIC which I have added to my personal lexicon.

We had to keep it pretty clean since it was over work email and we didn’t want to get in trouble for saying that we were going to take a double barrel and well you get the idea. I personally did it for comedic reasons and to let my true G side shine. The only things I have changed are the email headers(deleted) and the order was reversed so it can be read chronologically from top to bottom.

I now give you Load (blue) vs. XXXXXXXXX (orange):


Drop it like a hat trick,
Boo yaaa I on it like a bulimic on sick'
Like bubonic
I eat at sonic,
Burger and fries all the time
The grease slicks up my rhymes
Don't blink or I'll leave you behind

I keep on busting through alleys like a rat on crack Keep my loot in a sack on my back I'm low down No clown My house is brown

But I am the player with the dice and the board I roll in an 87 Honda Accord Silver chains, insane Brain like the Matrix mainframe

Knowing you bought that 87 Honda from my baby momma Thinking you can bust lines like mine you must be smoking ganja With Bob Marley or smoking crack with Richard Pryor my rhymes are fresh your is expired Get chingy with it cause u like it right thurr so many rhymes in head we can spit anytime any where This kinda sweet and short but to the point I'll run your ass over like Ray Lewis hitting your pressure points By the way I love sonic
Numero uno quad sumo I know do you know?
Blasting lyrics I know ya-all feelz it
Bombastic beats that blow man holes off streets Without being discreet I sway and reap the Land with the back of my hand I stood up next to the mountain and knocked it down Why you trying to clown this three ring circus showdown Throwdown, now its on with gloves off and I'm gonna be ear bitin like Tyson Do you even read what your writin People listen to you spit lyrics and get frightened
Alright you killed that last one
Check this one
My lyrics penetrate holes thru your breast plate When I rhyme I levitate you meditate just to set the record straight Those rhymes you spoke I heard on Ridgley's believe it or not I blow up the spot with out bragging bout what I got People still broke of 50 cent freestyles I got plenty good rhymes you ain't got any like 50 you worth pennies Your mindless didn't you know After Dark behind this My mortal kombat be living cats spineless
Believe it or not?
I see what you got
Your style is broke
more like rip-off's believe it or don't you best not hesitate or I'll be out the gate and you'll seal your fate when you underestimate the barrage I create upon your mental state

step to this whirlwind of thought and form you'll be tossed like trees in a storm been warned, but still comin' when you should be runnin
Okay my turn
I'm sick like a Germ
Your style wiggle like worms
I told ya step in my way you'll get burned Lessons to be learned I'm a learns ya for your own concern I'll let you spit but wait it my turn You can't out shine me I shine like rims sittin' on 24's You need to dial nine to get a line out what you waiting for You not John Cena don't be giving me thuganomics You like what I'm saying cause I got stuck off my Ebonics Word Life Ha Ha Ha


Hack and weeze all over my sleeve
Brought on by the stink that you style leaves Trick please, that the slang I should weave?
Understand that what it is ain't what it gonna be I be leaven holes in your rhetoric like swiss cheese On your knees beggin please to put an end to your misery

one and two and two and one


I execute perpetrators
Who thinks there words are greater
My style is more like Luke
While yours breathe heavy like Dark Vader You think you're nasty, your lines the nicest kid price this I'm ill on mic devises but right now I'm sending emails like a telegram Who da doc is who I am van damn I great like Tony the tiger Them rhyme you spitting I'm saying son you need to retire

Slick like Rick
Common I know you want more of this
Flash and grace you can’t resist
Top rock hip hop
Doin' back spins in tube socks
Running $hit like the mob on docks
Skills so broad I'll even pull out the Robot


While you silly like little Willy's
My styles hot to def since I'm living phat like those hillbilly's Man really, You think you can handle The raft from my vocab that causes scandals Before you type you write them shits on a note pad And what's sad you took the rhymes I use to have To tell you the truth I can get lose when I have a mic to grab But I guess I'll unleash from the belly of the beast I'm out till the next time


Bumping my base across the landscape I won’t hesitate to violate Its the soothsayers list that I will truncate The abatement of my statement Like burying knowledge in Freddy Kruger's basement Covering up the utter character debasement, my little form of entertainment itz about time for you ta repent and have a confessional about how you met the professional
Round Two (a few months later)

One two
One two
Hittin you
Like swerving redneck trucks on armadillos
Makin a tingle in your nose
Smell that?
That’s your rhymes and prose
I couldn’t give away tickets to your shows
Ask your mom’s, she knows
Didn’t want to have to throw these blows
But I had to let them go
Not my fault it is a torrent of scorn
Makin you wish you were never born
Revenging your mind leaving it barren and torn



Sound like you got them from Doctor Seuss
Throwing those blows give it up it aint no use
Don’t get cart up in this crossfire cause I’m heated I gave you a rhyme and you didn’t know how to treat it
I know you feel defeated but its ok I tried to comfort you
By telling the crowed you was hot but they anit wanting you
So boo because you and your crew don’t have a clue
What you sayin?
Yo, I’m not playin
Sit back and listen to the $hit that I’m spitin


Boom boom ha, boom boom ha

Doom prophecizers and conspiracy theory writers have been speaking of my coming long before you should have retired.
Rattlin bones and rocking microphones is my make up, $hit man, itz the way I’m wired
Like a time b0mb that’s ticking down the clock
Cut the green the blue the red? doesn’t matter I can’t be stopped
When I walk in the room it gets so quiet you can hear the panties drop
Come on, come on you know they all be sayin it
No need, no need to be rearranging it, changing it
So don’t be saying that Dr. Seuss $hit
You and your crew is unfit to admit ya need to quit

8 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, September 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog, now look at mine, but dont write thank you for me stopping by yours, ok?

 
At 4:02 PM, September 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not, Who-Da-Doc?
I am suprised at this

 
At 4:05 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger Load said...

you know him?

 
At 4:06 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger Load said...

oh, Da replacing the. You're probably right.

 
At 7:46 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger Turd Ferguson said...

This post is way entirely too long.

 
At 8:43 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger Load said...

I am trying new things. Besides, I had to submit the work in its entirety in order to give the reader the full effect.

 
At 2:56 PM, September 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally disagree. it would have been better to break it up intermittently with other posts. it was too long so i stopped paying attention to what i was reading. funnier to come back to it several times, randomly.

 
At 1:52 PM, September 06, 2005, Blogger Load said...

baldy may have a point there. too late now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter