Tuesday, August 23, 2005

This week: Load shares what he has learned from exploited human trash.

I was watching Maury Povich today before work and the title of the show made me laugh so hard that the dog flinched. “I’ve tested 13 men and none of them are the father. I’ve run out of options”. I wasn’t able to watch that particular segment and felt down all day about it. I kept thinking: what sort of options are they going to try to suggest on this show? Random DNA samples from all the 20-29 year olds in the city she lives in? Sewing her shut? Perhaps a career in adult film? I’ll never know.

Also I might add one of the more important things I have learned from that show is that if your significant other takes you on there for a lie detector test because they think you’re cheating, do not make out with the hot chick who you conveniently find yourself alone with back stage. I should also add that if any hot chick hits on you while you are in town for the shows taping: it’s a trap.

/loves the wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter