Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What not to drink.


As a worldly gentlemen I have partaken in the mixing of spirits in my time. Last night I think I discovered one of the worst concoctions known to man. I mixed Monopolowa vodka with Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper . It tasted like NyQuil with out the refreshing taste of Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride. But being the trooper that I am I managed to get ½ of it down. Recommended uses: if you think you have a problem with drinking: switch to this red beast exclusively. If you find yourself able to get drunk on them or getttin "lost in it" you may want to start a 12 step.

7 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, August 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of parents name their kids turd and load?

 
At 6:38 PM, August 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Load, how about a link for your blog grandfather?

The Jo-Tel?

Exsqueeze me? Baking Powder?

 
At 5:55 PM, August 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that the link that says "the dullest blog in the world"???

 
At 10:42 AM, August 28, 2005, Blogger Turd Ferguson said...

oh hella zing

 
At 1:57 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger Load said...

wow Anonymous you really should have taken credit for that one.

 
At 1:58 PM, September 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was Britt. I was anonymous!!!!!
I dont know why I stayed incog...I think I didnt want Poland to get mad at me

 
At 11:47 AM, September 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late, Britt. Too late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter