Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Idaho Wedding trip update


Since Turd Ferguson already listed the highlights I thought I would share one experience that he was not there for because he forgot his black socks.

So the wife, the goose and I were hanging out at the pool in luxurious Clarkston Washington and having a relaxing time. We discovered that the hotel bar was closed from 2-4pm. After 5 minutes some lady was getting up to leave and said “do you guys want a beer?”. In unison: “SURE!” I have never heard a more automatic/desperate response from three people before. I informed her that the bar was closed as I thought she was going to send the waiter down. She then told us she was giving us some from her personal stash. I dubbed her the coolest stranger ever. I think she liked that. What was even cooler is that she didn’t have any ulterior motives for sharing with strangers. No Amway, scientology, or annoying desperate conversation. Just a genuinely friendly person sharing the joy that is beer.
Which brings us to the creepy old guy. So, the girls and I are hanging out on the lounge chairs at the pool still sipping on ice cold Coors light courtesy of the coolest stranger. This guy has been sitting in the opposite corner from the pool gate, no swimming or sunning attire, no reading material, just sitting there. He is there for a while and goes to leave. He gets to the gate and turns back to walk over to the edge of the pool. I noticed and was wondering why he was checking the pool temp after he had already made the decision to leave. But then his true intentions were revealed: from his crouched position he turned his head and did the super obvious crotch check out of the girls. I sat up and he looked away and hustled out of the pool area. (hero!) I informed the girls and started talking about what a huge perve he was. The girls said I should quiet down because he could hear me and he might be going to the same wedding as we were. That just made me say it louder because if he got mad I would just tell his wife, sister, friends what he had done. Plus I found it funny as hell.

“Hey, aren’t you they guy from the pool who was trying to get an upskirt shot of my wife and future sister-in-law? Yes, that is you. Nice move, pretending to check the water. Do you want to compare notes?”

Now I’m not saying I’m a saint. I check out chicks all the time, its hardwired male behavior. The key is not getting caught doing it.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, August 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the real moral here is that K and C keep their "areas" from being visable. Is this really something guys do though? Kah-reepy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter