Monday, August 29, 2005

Recycled email.

So I found this email that I sent to Turd a while back. It was pre-blog so meh.

Copy of the original add:

http://portland.craigslist.org/com/81506688.html
Lesbians With Recipes
Reply to: lesbianpotluck@yahoo.comDate: 2005-06-28, 6:48PM PDTAm writing a book on lesbian potlucks, the history, culture, and favorite foods. Am seeking recipes to include, with acknowlegement. are you lesbian? do you go to potlucks? send your best recipe to: lesbianpotluck@yahoo.com


Seriously, do cook books have to be subculturely specific? Do hermaphroditic cowboys have their own cuisine?

I am thinking of submitting the following recipes to this adds email: Crunchy Fish Tacos (obvious), Open faced beef sandwich served rare, and Gretta’s Cheesy Fur Burger.



{I have actuall been to many a party where I was one of 2 dudes and the rest were chicks. Well some had chick parts but were dudes at heart. I actually thought at one point that I was going to have to defend myself from one of the drunk angry GRRRLs. I personally think that love is love as long as it is over 18 and walks on two legs. Besides some of my best friends are....}



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter