Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Date night

The Wife and I went to see Jarhead this weekend at the Laurelhurst Theater It's pretty cool place mainly because they serve beer and every other row of seats has been replaced with tables to put your beer on. This also helps when some 7’ dude sits down in front of you and makes for copious amounts of leg room. The movie was pretty good, worth a rental or netflix.

The fun came during part of the movie where there are explosions, gun fire and suddenly it goes completely silent. Then “BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPP!!” the wife belts one out. It was deafening to the point of some guy 5 rows up (10 in a conventional movie theater) immediately says “Oh my god!”. The movie sound continues and the wife is in a giggle fest for the next 20 minutes. When the lights came on the couple that was sitting in front of us gave me that look, you know the one where they are saying “you so nasty” with their eyes.

What a lady indeed.

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, January 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My plan was to have "A Petite Flower" engraved on my tombstone, but I guess that is out the window.

In my defense, you did feed me beer and popcorn.

 
At 3:12 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Turd Ferguson said...

They were probably staring at that boog hanging out of your beak.

 
At 5:44 AM, January 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter