Tuesday, December 27, 2005

SAW, please fall on your sword

Now Carp (referred to as carp because he went to Wilson and apparently they were using that slang 14 years before Turd attended) and VPassist are coming to me on a regular basis to vent about SAW. I guess Carp went to HR to complain and discovered that others had already done so. I didn’t because I don’t want to be on the radar as a whiner (at work). I hope that since she is a temp it will be much easier to end her contract with no explanation as soon as she finished her project. I feel sorry for the next poor soul that hires her. I was talking to Carp today about a leak in my basement and she attacked him with some water drainage story on his way back to his desk. As she was talking to him he emailed me “Kill ME NOW!!”

3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, January 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you definitely win. your SAW is MUCH worse than any i have ever encountered.

where did you go on new years? somehow we all ended up leaving seperately because no one could find one another...

 
At 11:49 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Load said...

I went into a booze induced haze. I wandered around for a while and could never find anyone. I guess a lot can be said for meeting in a small bar.

 
At 9:27 AM, January 07, 2006, Blogger RB said...

Wait, why is he called Carp?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter