Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Je-bus has a birthday

X-mass came and went with the normal fun and expected headaches. The wife and I spent the 24th with mom and b-buck and we all had dinner at the Portland City Grill. We still managed to rack up an $87 dollar tab even though we ordered from the happy hour menu. While we were eating I overheard some guy in a group sitting near us that it was his birthday. I thought, that must suck balls to have your birthday on x-mass eve. So I sent over a drink to be nice. When he came over to say thanks we both recognized each other from a few years back. Portland is a small f#cking town. After dinner the four of us went back to our place and I proceeded to rob everyone of all their money playing texas hold ‘em. Nothing says Noel like someone else's money in your pocket.

As far as gifts go, I scored some cool stuff like a leaf blower that also doubles as a leaf mulching vacuum. It sucks and it blows all at the same time! I think I’m going to be spending a lot of time alone in the garage…. The unit will definitely come in handy with cleaning up the leaves in our yard (for like, its intended use). It will cut down on my raking time quite a bit. Thankfully most of the leaves fall in the neighbors yard, which is ok because they are his huge oak trees anyways. I also got a Home Depot how to guide so now I can get further into home repair projects before I screw them up.

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, December 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you blast your cash? cash blastin! does your leafblower blast your cash?

 
At 11:50 AM, January 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try being The Wej. his birthday is on christmas...which is funny.

 
At 11:47 AM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Load said...

cash blaster - wow you are great. I didn't get the subtleties in your comment for about a week. Switching the order of my stupid blog name around for comedic effect is brilliant! I was going to us “origin of the feces” but some guy on FARK already took it.

 
At 4:09 PM, January 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just blast that Fark guy with your cash blaster! BOOM! blast that fools cash!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter