Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My cube is located on Dante's 7th level of hell

So Super annoying woman (SAW) trapped another in her web of nerdy grunts.

Computer guy walking by.
SAW: “hey so what time do you guys go to lunch now?”
CG: “uhhhhhh, wellllll, with all of these projects…”
SAW: grunt, nasal inhaling “yeah everyone’s busy”
SAW: “Look what I got at the employee store! I figured you guys would get tired of seeing me in the same stuff.”

SAW proceeds to show him every thing she bought today. I now know that she has a grand niece that likes blue and has strawberry blond hair and is a scrawny thing. (slamming head on desk) Like this guy really cares! He was on his way to the bathroom or to get some coffee for Christ sakes! What really sucks is being privy to a boring conversation. I like the ones where people are talking smack about other people and I can barely contain myself.

This crap goes on for 15 minutes and then:

SAW: “So shall we eat?”
CG: “Ahhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeeeeaaaaaah, I guess, everyone should be out of that meeting by now.”

They exit to the lunchroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter