Monday, June 18, 2007

Not the usual morning

I was taking the dog on her usual morning walk before I headed to work last Friday morning when I heard what sounded like a hot rod revving its engine. Weird thing was it was in the sky. When I looked up I didn’t see anything but then the sound suddenly quit. I found it strange that a plane that sounded so close, jets excluded, could disappear from an audible range so quickly. Then I heard a loud dull thud in the distance. I instantly thought a plane had crashed and called the wife, who wasn’t there. I kept walking because I figured that it was far from where I was. On the way back from the house a cavalcade of emergency response vehicles flew by on the main road 2 blocks away. Here’s the story: (edit, link was broken) http://www.kptv.com/video/13520919/detail.html

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter