Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tough Questions

Last week I was contacted by a business that I deal with at work because they needed to inform me that our representative no longer worked for the company. I didn’t really care because I usually dealt directly with one of his subordinates and I didn’t really care for his hair implants very much. I called the subordinate (Rep) and inquired about why he left hoping to get some dirt. Slowly but surly she went from vague descriptions about how he got fired for “morel reasons“ to saying he got busted for pron on his work computer. I started laughing and asked how he got caught. Her reply:

Rep -“Well you’ve seen those web sites where married men go to find married women right?”

L – “………..um, no.”

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, May 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like there is another 2 paragraphs to this story that you forgot to write. Either that or you have too high an opinion of our ability to extrapolate.

 
At 12:21 PM, May 30, 2007, Blogger Load said...

Hip – She back peddled for 5 minutes about how she had never see those websites, that’s not what she meant, etc. putting her foot in her mouth over and over again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter