Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Anything for love, but I won't do "that".


I bought a box of Clementine’s at Costco and I asked the wife if she had had one b/c they were particularly delicious.

W- “I don’t like oranges b/c I can’t peel them.”
L – “What do you mean? They’re easy as hell to peel?!?”
W – “I don’t have the thumbs for it, look.”
L – “Did you try to peel one? For Christ’s sake the box says ‘E-Z Peel’ on it.”
W- “Its still too hard.”
L –“Didn’t you notice that the logo is a picture of a cartoon orange with a freaking zipper attached to the peel?”
W –“…..”
L –“Fine, I’ll peel you some.”

Ain't love grand?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, April 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just helping Load out in his quest against Scurvy.

 
At 2:38 PM, April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to be fair..she totally DOESNT have the thumbs for it. I've seen those midgit digits with my own eyes! You keep peeling away Load...

 
At 1:37 PM, April 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, its true, they are my kryptonite...... that and my bad balance.

 
At 1:43 PM, April 25, 2007, Blogger Load said...

It doesn't help your balance any to go up the side door stairs with a load of laundry in 3 inch clogs either.

 
At 9:28 AM, May 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude Curties are awesome! But - I see the wife's & Load's points - she doesn't have thumbs - and those stairs are dangerous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter