Thursday, February 15, 2007

I have no freakin' idea.

I had a dream last night that was really weird. I don’t remember all of it but this stuck with me because it was disturbing. Something or other was going on and there was a mirror in front of me. I was having a conversation with my wife and noticed I had a bite/zit thing on my face, off center about an inch, between my eyebrows. Upon further examination was one of those honker zits that are the size of a quarter. I poked at it and it popped. Grosse I know but, here comes the weird part. Left in its place was a hole in my flesh that went down to my skull but lacking a large amount of blood. At first I was freaked out because I was staring at exposed section of my skull. I yelled to the Wife and when I looked back noticed there was a divot on my skull like someone had started to drill it. I turned and yelled to my Wife to come and help me and when I looked again there was an eyeball where the hole had been. I watched it slowly adjust itself into place and then blink and look around as if it was supposed to be there all along. I didn’t notice any improvement of my overall vision but I could feel what was taking place as I watched it happen in the mirror.
Now I’m just confused and wondering why the hell it is there and why it is off center. I looked like a tryclops with fetal alcohol syndrome.

/bracing for "vast improvement" jokes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter