Friday, September 23, 2005

Sleepwalking report 2


Last night according to the Wife: I got up and went downstairs. I came 20-30 minutes later and she asked me what I was doing. I said (grumbled) I was looking for my underwear, got a pair out and went back to bed.

I wonder why I felt that if I went downstairs I needed to be boxer free?

Oh, and reminder for those that read this that my 30th birthday party is Saturday at my house. If you don’t know where that is you shouldn’t come. Oh and to calm everyone’s fears: no, it is not a slumber party.

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, September 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurry up and post something funny about your party...if you have any memory of it!

 
At 7:37 AM, September 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what happened to you guys on saturday night? we got to Embers and no Load...

Great party though! Thanks for the invite (and the beers). Hope you like your 30 bottles of Beam. And the Mike Tyson tatoo I gave you on your "eddie vedder" poster-sized picture.

 
At 1:53 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Load said...

Party post will be comming shortly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter