Thursday, October 20, 2005

Performance enhancers

Since I didn’t win the powerball I thought I would come up with something I could sell besides my good looks. So here is one of my ideas I came up with at my bachelor party thanks to the overpowering wretched stench that Turd was producing. I accused him of “juicing” before the weekend because even though we were outside in a light 5 mph wind the group had to constantly scatter. Hence my idea:


Fart Steroids

Basically a pill that would give you deadly gas. Who would buy such a thing you ask? Any guy over the age of 10.

Going to watch the game at your buddies house? Pop 2 of these babies and devastate your competition. Road trip with the guys? Never fear, their eyes will water. X-Box Halo 2 tourney? You will have the upper hand thanks to Fart Steroids.

The packaging will also have information on how when combined with certain types of food you can change the devastation factor and the flavor. Adding things such as curry, mustard, cheese, seaweed and garlic add a personal touch.


Now the market would be strong initially but one would need to expect the fad to die off in about a year. There might be some small market sales in the following years, but not as strong as after the initial release. One stupid press conference and you would have all the free publicity you need to get started.

Anybody want to help with the development?

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger RB said...

Can I use this for my marketing class project?

 
At 1:40 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Load said...

RB - sure. Your post about that project prompted me to post this idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter