Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Movie Review time and a moth attack all in one.

It was hot Sunday so the wife, Lambchop, and I decided to go see a movie, mostly for the A/C. We decided on "Wedding Crashers".

The movie was pretty funny. 3 Stars. There were some 4 star moments but considering it didn't tank in the last hour as most comedies do I enjoyed it. Worth a matinee or rental at the very least. Part of my discontent may have been the second row seating and the kink that developed in my neck. Vince was great . When looking at a lower back tattoo on a female wedding guest he comments "
might as just as well be a target"

What made the night spectacular was on the drive home we had all the windows down. We got on the freeway and smack! I barely had time to flinch when I saw this large white moth come hurling through the drivers window and hit me in the ear. Remember when you were a kid and it was an absolute laugh riot to flick your friends ear? Well it was sort of like that but felt like the hit was administered by some crotchety old British school marm wielding a ruler with something to prove. It was traveling at a minimum of 65 miles an hour and when it made contact it caused quite bit of pain. Luckily for my loyal fan base I survived and didn't careen off the road, cart-wheeling my car end over end, finally coming to a rest at the bottom of a ravine.

I had my revenge later and took out some of his boys that congregate around my porch light. WeST Side Mother F-cker!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter